Webinars & Hybrid Meetings Platform
ERA leads the way to efficient event management applications for Congress Organisers and Meeting Planners by incorporating a new cloud software system.
Since March 2018 we back our operations using EventsAIR by Centium Software which is a cloud solution designed for event organizers who want to manage events more efficiently. It is built on the powerful and scalable Microsoft Azure cloud environment, and offers the industry’s highest level of security and productivity.
Designed by meeting planners who understand the challenges of event management, EventsAIR offers tools and processes that let us work smarter and more efficiently.
The system has been upgraded recently with the NEW online event environment that facilitates the organization of virtual meetings and congresses. It allows buyers, sellers, sponsors, exhibitors, speakers and attendees to meet in a secure space and present, showcase, learn and discuss business.
The need for continuous training and dissemination of scientific knowledge is, now, more than ever, indispensable as new methods and technologies emerge daily. Webinars offer doctors, educators, curriculum developers, researchers, and any other interested party the opportunity to engage with experts and peers from around the world in live discussions on a particular educational topic.
The flexibility and convenience of Webinars makes it possible to host larger number of sessions and thereby ensuring an ever-increasing audience from around the world. Furthermore you can mix webinars and live sessions to create not only virtual but also hybrid events.
ERA, in collaboration with the Greek Vitreo-Retinal Society (GVRS), organized recently a series of 12 educational Webinars on retinal pathology. Attendees from Greece and abroad, actively participated through live text Questions and by submitting e-Questionnaires to obtain CME credits from accreditation entities. View a video from the GVRS series of webinars.
Our new online event environment is a game-changer for the event industry:
- Create dedicated registration types authorized to view one or more Live Stream sessions.
- Be able to register a Live Stream attendee for a different fee and provide access to specific presentations.
- Attendees and Exhibitors can participate in one-on-one meetings, including lead management.
- Sponsors can purchase advertising options to display in the portal.
- Attendees can download material form Sponsors and Exhibitors.
- Engage your attendees with live Q&A and polling. Attendees can record notes on meetings and sessions.
- Record your sessions and make them available also through our eLearning Management Platform.
- Prepare and disseminate electronic tests and surveys.
- Get real time statistics for online participants attendance
- Allow your online attendees to have access with any type of device (pc, tablet, mobile phone).
e-Learning Management Platform
Our learning management system provides a virtual hub that aids your organization to deliver training materials and lessons to members, students or partners. It allows you to manage content, record and measure learning, store learner data, and communicate with your members.
Learners can access their eLearning environment from anywhere, at any time, at their own pace and without draining additional resources or incurring travel expenses.
Deliver top training with a full-featured platform:
- Build courses by re-using Presentations or Videos you already have (e.g recorded webinars) or by consuming content from web-sources.
- Support for multiple types of questions and a variety of test types. Extensive reporting on test results.
- Restrict the way that courses can be completed or course content can be viewed.
- Easily design your own certifications that are valid for predefined periods of time. Support a variety of compliancy scenarios that might require a re-certification.
- Extensive reporting about everything within your eLearning environment. A timeline of all system actions for access to what happened, by whom and when.
- Mix eLearning with instructor-led training. Deliver instructor-led training events either in a classroom or via videoconferencing.