VIRTUAL & HYBRID EVENTS
The need for continuous training and dissemination of scientific knowledge is, now, more than ever, indispensable as new methods and technologies emerge daily.
Virtual & Hybrid events offer doctors, educators, curriculum developers, researchers, and any other interested party numerous opportunities to engage with experts and peers:
- Worldly connection: The convenience of Virtual & Hybrid events breaks physical barriers, ensuring an ever-increasing audience from around the world.
- Increased visibility: The digital environment offers the flexibility to host larger number of sessions, allows access to the educational material even after the end of the event, extending the lifespan of your meeting and your company’s or association’s impact.
- Networking opportunities: The Meeting Hub of a Virtual or Hybrid Event encourages participants to interact in many ways, through one to one meetings, group chats, instant messaging or even direct calls.
- Interactive sessions: Through our on-line platform, attendees have the opportunity to interact asking speaker’s questions, participating in live polling, contributing that way to an open discussion and knowledge exchange.
- Engagement with industry representatives: Sponsors and exhibitors have the opportunity to promote their company by organizing satellite symposia, creating personalized virtual stands, schedule one-to-one meetings, and publish promotional content such as videos, brochures or presentations.
In ERA, we can accommodate every type and size of event, from small, one-time meetings through multi-class training courses to large-scale global events.
Since March 2018 we back our operations using EventsAIR, a cloud solution designed for event organizers who want to manage events more efficiently.
Designed by meeting planners who understand the challenges of event management, the platform offers tools and processes that let us work smarter and more efficiently. EventsAIR provides your attendees, exhibitors and presenters with a single, simple to use platform allowing them to access a variety of virtual programming, such as presentations, one to one meetings, virtual poster sessions, virtual networking sessions, ad-hoc meetings between attendees and virtual exhibitions.
In ERA, we have both the experience and the knowledge to support your educational vision during this new digital era by offering both cutting-edge technology and skilled personnel.
Our learning management system provides a virtual hub that aids your organization to deliver training materials and lessons to members, students or partners. It allows you to manage content, record and measure learning, store learner data, and communicate with your members.
Learners can access their eLearning environment from anywhere, at any time, at their own pace and without draining additional resources or incurring travel expenses.
Deliver top training with a full-featured platform:
- Build courses by re-using Presentations or Videos you already have (e.g recorded webinars) or by consuming content from web-sources.
- Support for multiple types of questions and a variety of test types. Extensive reporting on test results.
- Restrict the way that courses can be completed or course content can be viewed.
- Easily design your own certifications that are valid for predefined periods of time. Support a variety of compliancy scenarios that might require a re-certification.
- Extensive reporting about everything within your eLearning environment. A timeline of all system actions for access to what happened, by whom and when.
- Mix eLearning with instructor-led training. Deliver instructor-led training events either in a classroom or via videoconferencing.